- 09-14-2013, 12:30 AM #2
Re: good ways to extend battery life?
Just charge it whenever it's on the low side, say around 30%. Try not to let it drop too low--the device will automatically shut off to prevent the battery from going to absolute zero (which is death for a lithium battery), but even with that safety feature, the battery will continue discharging slowly until you plug it in, so there's still a risk of discharging too much.
It takes significant battery to power on a tablet and go through the boot process, so if you use your device regularly, it makes more sense not to power it down at night.
For tips on how to get more out of each battery charge, see this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
- 09-14-2013, 01:19 AM #4
- 09-14-2013, 10:34 AM #5
- By Ed Kimbrough in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 10Last Post: 11-14-2013, 03:50 PM
- By red.foxx15 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:23 PM
- By Jaggrey in forum HTC One M7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:08 AM
- By nfl2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2013, 01:12 PM
- By andog88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 11:13 PM