Smart Watch & phone without BT 4.0?
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. I really want a smart watch like maybe the pebble. They all say they use BT 4.0 (BT Low Energy).
I don't believe my phone has that tech. Will there be compatibility issues? Will there be more battery drain on the watch than if the phone did have BT 4.0? Will the phone's battery life drop?
Also - - I use BT headset. Will the phone be able to have both devices connected at the same time?
Sent from my SGH-I777 using AC Forums mobile appDon I
Motorola Droid Pro on VZW > Samsung Galaxy SII on StraightTalk
- 09-18-2013, 09:10 AM #2
- 09-18-2013, 04:50 PM #3
- By minanotti in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-21-2013, 10:05 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2013, 04:24 AM
- By cnotes2019 in forum SprintReplies: 16Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:09 AM
- By needhelp66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:50 PM
- By jsigmo in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:19 AM