- 56 Posts
Questions on backups and restores
I have two android devices, a phone and a tablet. I have the option for google to back up and restore my applications. On my phone, I have used this functions many times - whenever I have installed a new custom rom. However, on the tablet I have never done a restore.
OK. Now, I plan on getting a new tablet soon. I would like it to have the apps that are now on my tablet, not those on my phone.
So, if I get a new tablet and check restore when setting it up, will all the apps that are on my phone go to this new tablet? Or will the apps on my old tablet be on the new one?
- 09-24-2013, 09:49 AM #2
- 7,969 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Razeus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:07 AM
- By Google_Superuser in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 07:51 PM
- By Chase Morell in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2013, 06:08 PM
- By MistahDonutsx in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:42 PM
- By ajua in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2013, 08:26 PM