- 09-24-2013, 03:04 AM #2
- 14 Posts
Re: How often do you check email on your mobile device?
My email is set to "push" so whenever a new email is recieved at the server it is instantly pushed to my phone.
It is my personal email I pay $60 a year and host it on Office365 so I get the full fratures of Exchange email, no pop3 or imap.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-24-2013, 08:18 AM #3
- By blg923 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:11 PM
- By acard811 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:11 PM
- By Carly0031 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:30 AM
- By madmike12345 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:49 PM
- By furnaps in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:37 PM