- 3 Posts
Droid Razr Emoji help!!
i have a Droid Razr XT912 running Android Version 4.1.2.
my phone IS ROOTED
i want to be able to see Emoji's in other apps. i use the Stock SMS app and Stock keyboard.
i understand that my phone comes with a Droid Emoji language. but everytime i install it, it doesn't seem to work.
is there some type of root app that i can get to allow me to see and type emojis on any app? or atleast the texting app?
it doesnt have to be the set emoji's that the iPhone has, i can stand with the little droid emoji characters. i just want to be able to type them back. any suggestions?
i am well aware of Go Keyboard too. but i do not like that app all that much.
- 09-26-2013, 02:20 PM #2
a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
- 5,802 Posts
Motorola Moto X (140.45.5.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 (JWR66V, Jelly Bean 4.3)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By YouYongku in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:08 AM
- By Rickgsx in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:48 AM
- By Ariana 3 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:52 AM
- By tcm1969 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:32 AM
- By shayanagha85 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:20 PM