Need a media player with HDMI out.
Bought a van with an HDMI input. Looking for something to dump a lot of my movies, TV shows etc on to play thru the HDMI in. Any suggestions?
Would like plenty of storage or micro SD card slot.
I also need something that plays many formats as possible.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-28-2013, 09:40 PM #2
Re: Need a media player with HDMI out.
In case anyone else came across this thread this is what I ended up doing.
I bought one of these on Amazon: IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 - HD TV Digital Mini Media Player HDMI - 1080p
Amazon.com: IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 - HD TV Digital Mini Media Player HDMI - 1080p - Play any file from USB HDDs/Flashdrives/Memory Cards, RM/RMVB/AVI/DIVX/MKV/MOV/HDMOV/MP4/PMP/AVC/FLV/ VOB/MPG/DAT/MPEG/H.264/MPEG1/2/4, WMV Player: Electronic
Then I bought a 1TB portable 2.5"HD from Sams Club for $59.
I must say the setup works flawlessly. Plays anything I throw at it. Quite the setup for less than $100 and no more messed up DVD's from the kids in the Car!
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 71Last Post: 10-11-2013, 06:58 PM
- By Euan Tan in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:12 PM
- By mshehryar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2013, 06:29 PM
- By deedee88 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2013, 04:27 PM
- By deadlock4400 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:16 PM