- 2 Posts
How to sync Note 3 on android 4.3 with Outlook 2010
Just moved from iPhone 4s to Note 3. Kies does not work with Note 3 (4.3), Kies 3 beta does not have the outlook sync feature and there is no news on Samsung if this will come.
Can anyone help point me to any free / paid software which will allow me to sync. Android Sync only supports 4.2 at present.
- 10-16-2013, 05:23 AM #2
- 10-21-2013, 05:00 AM #3
Re: How to sync Note 3 on android 4.3 with Outlook 2010
I am also having this problem syncing my new Note 3 to outlook. Been searching around for any freeware that can do it. But no luck yet. Anyone has any idea?
So currently, I am using the Companionlink with 14days free trial and it works. So I have 2 weeks to search now!
- 10-22-2013, 02:47 AM #4
- 12-01-2013, 01:38 PM #5
- By emiinn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 137Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:27 AM
- By pilotnh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:47 PM
- By ret63 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2013, 09:47 PM
- By GameAnger in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 01:24 PM
- By hunterx82 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 09:02 AM