- 1 Posts
my Note 2 has issues opening a certain app I recently downloaded. It's a social app for partyheads and DJs (Goinout) that was just recently released in the GP store. I don't know if I'm missing something. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, changed launcher, freed up some memory and all that jazz but still it won't just open. I've contacted the support about it but it seems like an isolated issue as I am the only one who had reported this. Well, granted that this was a new release and some bugs may have not yet been fixed, but it was just me who had reported it, so I had this nagging feeling that something might be wrong with my phone. Did I miss something or should I just wait for the developers response regarding this?
- 09-29-2013, 08:49 PM #2
- 09-29-2013, 10:06 PM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By chatterbox in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:59 PM
- By outlooker in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 10-03-2013, 05:34 PM
- By slimdiggs_tmo h8r in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 08:29 PM
- By tarfoot in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 07:36 PM
- By Joe Michael in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 06:11 PM