could the note 3 be the phone im looking for?

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Everything about the note 3 I love. The great battery,the performance,and the display quality. The only thing that scares the bejezus out of me is the screen size.

If Samsung could get all those specs and battery performance into a phone the size of the S4, I'd be pretty much instantly sold. However,I don't know if I could handle a phone this size. I tend to use my phone one handed quite a bit. While I can probably adjust this to two handed,I'm just worried it'll be too much.

Have any of you gone from a smaller form factor phone to a note? how did you find that transition? Is there any point in this size phone when I also own a tablet(s)?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I went from the Droid HD Maxx to a Note II and the transition was easy. I had to use both hands at times but the display size was always something I enjoyed. You should really play with one in store and see if the size bothers you a lot or a little or even none at all. If its a little bit maybe take the chance and test drive it during the return period. You'll pay a restocking fee at worst but its worth a try.

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I went from the Droid HD Maxx to a Note II and the transition was easy. I had to use both hands at times but the display size was always something I enjoyed. You should really play with one in store and see if the size bothers you a lot or a little or even none at all. If its a little bit maybe take the chance and test drive it during the return period. You'll pay a restocking fee at worst but its worth a try.

Well,I played around with it a bit at the T-Mobile store.

The size honestly didn't bother me as much as I thought. In my mind I pictured like being like palming my nexus 7, ha ha. But I didn't hate it,but it did bother me a bit.

I mainly just don't know how its going to feel without being tied to a security line or if it'll fit in my jeans.

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Well,I played around with it a bit at the T-Mobile store.

The size honestly didn't bother me as much as I thought. In my mind I pictured like being like palming my nexus 7, ha ha. But I didn't hate it,but it did bother me a bit.

I mainly just don't know how its going to feel without being tied to a security line or if it'll fit in my jeans.

I went from an s2 to a note 2. Not as difficult as I thought it would be. And I carry it in my pocket all the time.

Drakling

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm in a similar position, I think the Note 3 looks amazing from a specs perspective but question the screen size. This thing is a beast in terms of processing, screen quality, and battery. But man that screen is massive. Pretty much none of the other top Android phones come close to the Note 3's 5.7 inch screen, here's the Note 3 compared to other top Androids: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Galaxy S4 vs HTC One vs Motorola Moto X vs LG G2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech