Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default iGoogle Replacement

i got my large nearly full screen notice today that its 30 days till my igoogle site will be gone for good and i was wondering what other people are using as a replacement for igoogle.

I pretty much just use it for tech news feed, an rss feed from a site i enjoy, my google chat my gmail and the weather.

Suggestions?
    T-Mobile G1-->Motorola Backflip-->Samsung Captivate-->Motorola Atrix-->Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX-->LG Nexus 4-->Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Default Re: iGoogle Replacement

I'm going to see how Awesome New Tab Page works for me. Some people suspect that Google is working on Google Now for desktop Chrome, which hopefully can replace iGoogle.

Check out Hinto, it's a different alternative

Google now can replace iGoogle on a phone or tablet. On a PC, MSN or Yahoo should do the job.

The problem with My Yahoo and MSN is that I don't think they interact with Google apps very well.

I tried igHome, but the layout is kind of ugly. I might try NetVibes.

Google Now and or Chrome. I haven't been using iGoogle for almost a year now. Haven't really missed it much I must say.

Posted via Android Central App

I switched to startme (STARTME.COM - Your own personal startpage | iGoogle Alternative) a couple of months ago and have been very happy. It's the closest thing I've found to i Google and in fact I like a few elements of it even better.