Google Play problem?
Is anyone else having a problem with Google Play today (10/2)? I've been trying to access My Apps through my computer and nothing is displayed. When I try to download apps (phone & tablets), I get a message that I'm unable to do so due to an error (927 & 926). Does anyone why?Not every device is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.
- 10-02-2013, 06:10 PM #2
- 10-02-2013, 06:10 PM #3
- 10-02-2013, 06:11 PM #4
- 17 Posts
Re: Google Play problem?
I just got my Galaxy Note 3 and every time I go to install an app from the Play store I get an error about not being able to retrieve information from the server. I'm left wondering if it's somehow my device or if something is up with Google services. I've been bouncing around a couple of android sites to see if they mention anything, but so far I haven't seen anything official.
- 10-02-2013, 06:16 PM #5
- 10-02-2013, 06:16 PM #6
- 10-02-2013, 06:20 PM #7
- 10-02-2013, 06:28 PM #8
- 10-03-2013, 05:38 AM #9
- By Teddy Jenkins in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 29Last Post: 11-13-2013, 07:59 PM
- By jdale025 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:54 PM
- By Vdmman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:07 PM
- By NHBass39 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 10-02-2013, 05:56 PM
- By kasperkyd in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2013, 03:21 PM