Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Play problem?

Is anyone else having a problem with Google Play today (10/2)? I've been trying to access My Apps through my computer and nothing is displayed. When I try to download apps (phone & tablets), I get a message that I'm unable to do so due to an error (927 & 926). Does anyone why?
    Not every device nor provider is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.

T-Mobile Note 4
    Nexus 7 (2013)
    Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
    Chromecast
    Gear 2 Neo

Default Re: Google Play problem?

I get the same thing, as does my wife. It REALLY sucks for me, because I JUST got a new phone a few hours ago, and now I can't install anything on it. LOL.

Won't let me download from web or phone.
    Got lost in Cupertino...Finally found the light.

I just got my Galaxy Note 3 and every time I go to install an app from the Play store I get an error about not being able to retrieve information from the server. I'm left wondering if it's somehow my device or if something is up with Google services. I've been bouncing around a couple of android sites to see if they mention anything, but so far I haven't seen anything official.

my wife and i are having the same problem. cant download anything or view install apps

Same issue here on galaxy s4

Try removing your Gmail account and then re-adding it.

ROM
    Stock

I'm having the same problem too.. That's why I came here to see if anyone else was. I sent them an email.

Posted via Android Central App

Don't worry. No problem with anybody's phone or account. That is the problem with Google server and we hope Google sorts this up fast

I have an App in google play store, Last week it has 9200+ reviews. But this week the same app has only 8700+ reviews.

Can Any body help regarding this..? please

Google deleted some reviews, I guess. I heard a while back that they were cracking down on fake and spam reviews. Best guess, that's why.