1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What do I do !?

I have an upgrade within the week for Verizon.. currently Im phone less cause my storm 2 flat out sucks and doesn't work at all ! (cause the screen cracked). Really loving the droid X and Incredible.. Are there any phones coming out within the month that if i get a X or incredible I can return and purchase the new (if better) phone? Looking for advice and need your help !

-G

There will always be something better just around the corner... best advice is to get the best possible device at the time... otherwise, you can always wait and see what the next best thing will be and get that... then you'll see another great new phone that will come out in a month or two that you will just have to have.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

True but isnt the samsung device coming out this month ? Do you think it will be better than the droid x ?

The Samsung Fascinate should arrive around September 9. It will be slightly smaller than the Droid X, but the specs look pretty good. Do you have 4 good choices depending upon your preferences for size and keyboard. All of their operating specs are similar and you probably couldn't go wrong with any of them. Going from largest to smallest:

Moto Droid X
    Samsung Fascinate
    Moto Droid 2 (has keyboard)
    HTC Incredible

Play with them all and see which one you like in your pocket. Have fun and Good luck!