- 5 Posts
Advice to buy a Big-Screen tablet with WiFi-3G
I am searching a tablet for my father. My budget is approx $300.
Currently he is happily using Android Samsung Phone synced with Google account. Now I want to replacing his old Windows XP laptop with new Tablet. Please advice.
- Screen size should be above 10-inches with wide viewing angle
- Connectivity options are important. I need WiFi, 3G, Edge, GPRS.
- Primary usage scenario is Email/Web Surfing/Word Processing/Skype/YouTube.
- Min 16GB internal HDD. Min 1GB RAM. MicroSD slot required.
- microUSB (preferably with USB-OnTheGo)
After my research, I found "Lenovo IdeaTab S6000". I need first hand advice on this. I have doubts about connectivity options.
Other option is "Huawei MediaPad 10 Link", but it lacks USB-OnTheGo and camera is bad.
- 10-05-2013, 07:16 PM #2
Re: Advice to buy a Big-Screen tablet with WiFi-3G
You best bet would be something in the ASUS transfer lime of tablets if you are using it for basic computer functions.
However at $300 you aren't going to fond too many worth while 10in plus tablets. Nexus 10 and Note 10.1 probably the best options currently in that size range
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4LG Optimus V - CM 9.1 BobZ
- 10-06-2013, 11:31 PM #3
- By Dan Hart in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 21Last Post: 11-12-2013, 11:08 AM
- By KTKareen in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:05 AM
- By ljredeye in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:08 AM
- By browetally in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 05:25 PM
- By Cavidos in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:02 PM