"Best" phone for NDS/PSP emulators?

Panda_kRz

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, so I'm coming to a end on my 2 year contact and was looking at some phones. The LG G2, Sony Xperia Z1, and the Samsung Galaxy S4. I'm a "on-again-off-again" gamer so I would to have a phone that can accommodate this obsession. Which phone would be the better (GPU, Processor, etc.) phone to handle and run the emulators and games smoothly (@~60fps) with little to no lag? Games I would like to play are: Kingdom Hearts: BBS, Final Fantasy: CC, Pokemon, etc.

I also like to customize/organize the phone to my needs, but if one phone has the better gaming capability, but less customization, I'll pick that phone over the one which is more customizable. Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Wanted it as unbiased as possible.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, so I'm coming to a end on my 2 year contact and was looking at some phones. The LG G2, Sony Xperia Z1, and the Samsung Galaxy S4. I'm a "on-again-off-again" gamer so I would to have a phone that can accommodate this obsession. Which phone would be the better (GPU, Processor, etc.) phone to handle and run the emulators and games smoothly (@~60fps) with little to no lag? Games I would like to play are: Kingdom Hearts: BBS, Final Fantasy: CC, Pokemon, etc.

I also like to customize/organize the phone to my needs, but if one phone has the better gaming capability, but less customization, I'll pick that phone over the one which is more customizable. Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Wanted it as unbiased as possible.
Didn't you already make this thread? From the ones listed here I've only used the S4 but the G2 has a better processor. The HTC One would also be a good option

Panda_kRz

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Didn't you already make this thread? From the ones listed here I've only used the S4 but the G2 has a better processor. The HTC One would also be a good option

Yes, but I haven't gotten the answer I was looking for. So I've decided to make it in the more "general" forum. Sorry for the repost.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes, but I haven't gotten the answer I was looking for. So I've decided to make it in the more "general" forum. Sorry for the repost.
It's alright, you can't go wrong with any of these phones though. They all have really good processing power, maybe battery life would be the tie breaker since gaming uses a lot of battery, in which case the G2 is the best of the three.
Screenshot_2013-10-04-08-58-53.jpg
Screenshot_2013-10-04-08-59-02.jpg
Battery on my S4...