1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default self-timer apps

hello, I have just purchased a Samsung s4 and i'm after a camera self timer app, the standard setting only ables to go 10seconds at most and I would like 20 seconds, also if there is an app which I could set it to take pic on self timer every 10 seconds until I stop it. The situation I have is when I am fishing on my own I want to take pictures of me holding the fish so ideally I could set it to continuously take pictures over a period of afew minutes. thanks

Default Re: self-timer apps

Have you tried the feature that allows you to take a photo with your voice? This might help you:

Open the camera and go to Menu->Settings->Voice Control and turn it on. Once it's on, you can say a few things to take a picture. I think you can say Capture, Smile, Cheese or Shoot, but there might be some other things as well.

Barring that, there are quite a few alternative camera apps available. I'm not familiar with them as the stock camera has always worked for me, but maybe someone else can pipe in with a suggestion.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: self-timer apps

thanks evilmonkey, I just tested this out and it could be just what im looking for, now all I need to do is catch a fish :P
    thanks again