What phone did you use before you got a smartphone?

Xader

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My last dumb phone was a Razr V3m, the standard by which all phones' sleekness should be judged.

haha some of us that are in our late twenties grew up seeing our parents use the starTAC and not being able to use it (you'll break the damn thing!)

For me it was my dad's bag phone. Had to pry it out of his hands when they went all-digital. That thing was a beast, but it better reception than any other device I've seen to this day. He worked in a forestry-related field, so signal 20 miles outside a small town in the mountains was pretty important.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
For me it was my dad's bag phone. Had to pry it out of his hands when they went all-digital. That thing was a beast, but it better reception than any other device I've seen to this day. He worked in a forestry-related field, so signal 20 miles outside a small town in the mountains was pretty important.
IIRC, the radios in them were like 3-5 times as strong as mobile phones.

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Nokia 3310 (gaming phone with snake and space impact) > Sagem flip phone > Samsung E250 (Stolen so I had to get cheapest dumb phone with no camera or internet connectivity, not even edge-dont even know model name > Sony Ericsson F305 (awesome phone back then, it even had live wallpapers) > Samsung star S533A > HTC snap s521 > HTC EVO 3D X515m

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Mobile Nations mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie