- 10-09-2013, 05:08 PM #2
- 2,252 Posts
Re: Realistically, How much does app developers make?
Yeah, that's correct AFAIK. There's also in-app billing (purchases made from within your app) which again, Google gets a 30% cut of:
I am not 100% sure on how it works. I mean, Amazon/Kindle yanked in-app purchasing from iOS (Apple charges 30% as well), but Android's kindle app still has in-app purchases.
So maybe I don't know what the heck I'm talking about.
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 46Last Post: 11-28-2014, 09:05 PM
- By pookiegirl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:31 AM
- By upandroiduser in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 05:56 AM
- By tbkfan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:28 PM
- By Brian Dawson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:06 PM