- 2 Posts
Is there anyway for a 64GB micros sd card to work in an Acer Liquid Z2?
I have an Acer Liquid Z2 (I know crap phone) is there anyway that it can use a 64gb Micro SD Card??
The phone picks it up in storage but it's greyed out............if I go into the File Manager application, it shows the SD card and it states that 62.38gb is available, and i can go into it and browse the data but all that's on there is a folder called 'LOST.DIR'
Is there a way for me to be able to use the sd card as storage as I look at the specs for this phone and it statesthat it only supports sd micro cards up to 32gb
Thanks in advance
- 10-10-2013, 12:57 PM #2
- 4,207 Posts
- CM 10.2
Re: Is there anyway for a 64GB micros sd card to work in an Acer Liquid Z2?
Welcome to the forums!
A lot of phones that state they can only accept a 32GB SD card can actually accept larger cards. I'm inferring that you know you have content on the card and something that you think should be showing up is not? Are you able to create any files/folders on the card?G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- By Hello There1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:57 AM
- By Ernesto Morin in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2013, 04:27 AM
- By spsilk in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 03:43 PM
- By someweeds in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 08:18 PM
- By quws45 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:52 AM