- 36 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 straight talk users?
My questions are. Do you have the Samsung Galaxy S3 on Straight Talk in NEW YORK? if so how is the service. And if I use a SG3 that was bought from AT&T will it use the AT&T towers using straight talk service instead of sprint.
Sent from my SGH-S959G using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-13-2013, 07:18 PM #3
- 5,162 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 straight talk users?
If you buy an AT&T device it won't connect to Sprint towers. Both operate different cellular technologies that are not compatible. I'm pretty sure you can get Straight Talk that operates on AT&T towers, same for T-Mobile.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 11Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:52 PM
- By deanosig in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:06 AM
- By Unisec in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-15-2013, 11:27 PM
- By Krista835 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:12 AM
- By scubatke in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:46 AM