Android stock email
There is seriously something wrong with the stock email client because ever android phone that I have had my yahoo email doesn't stay signed at all it just says I need to login all the time. But when I do put in my password it always says it wrong but if I restart phone it logins me in for a couple hours then logs me back out.
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
- 10-19-2013, 02:36 PM #2
- 10-19-2013, 08:55 PM #3
- 10-20-2013, 09:32 AM #5
- 10-20-2013, 10:55 PM #7
- 10-21-2013, 01:04 AM #8
- 75 Posts
Re: Android stock email
My yahoo account works perfectly on both Android devices I have - a MotoX phone and a Samsung Tab2 tablet. I have no idea if it's the standard Android mail app or a proprietary app of Motorola or Samsung. How would I tell?
By the way, I also have the Yahoo app on my tablet, but got used to the resident email app and therefore didn't bother changing. I couldn't see a huge advantage to the Yahoo - maybe there is, but I'm too lazy to actually comapre seriously.
- 10-21-2013, 02:41 PM #10
- 10-21-2013, 02:57 PM #11
- 10-22-2013, 04:21 PM #12
- By missdorado26 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 10-21-2013, 09:15 AM
- By tastycaramel in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 10-20-2013, 03:01 AM
- By notnaas in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:06 PM
- By avizzz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:54 AM
- By Nana Helen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 05:21 AM