Best camera on cheap unlocked device

scamp2112

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I have an web based app that will grab a picture from a mobile camera or gallery and upload it into a database we use to store pictures. I need to order a bunch of cheap devices that have serviceable cameras that will connect only to this one server via wifi and never serve any other purpose. The wifi will be locked down to only allow access to this servers IP address. It will work with Android 4.0 and greater and iOS but given the cost of ipod touches with a rear camera i'd prefer to go android. Any suggestions for a cheap phone or other device that I can buy in mass to do this. I will need at least 20 of them to start. Most unlocked cheap phones on amazon seam to have 2 or 3 in stock and we would ideally only use 1 type of device for all locations. I tried the Hisense Sero 7 Pro from wally world given the very low price with a 5MP camera and flash but the lighting will not always be great and the flash on the camera was horrible plus they aren't exactly small. Daytime photos were good enough for the most part but they will be taken outdoors and sometimes in the early hours before the sun is up . Any suggestions as to what bargain basement unlocked phone to go with for this? The only two applications that will ever be touched are chrome and the camera. Having a waterproof case for use in the rain would be a huge plus but that is not a dealbreaker as most can use a generic bag type cover if push comes to shove. I'd like to spend as little as possible but in a pinch could just buy a bunch of ipod touches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21