- 1 Posts
"Data Usage Cycle" in settings help?
i've been receiving my normal data usage ammounts every month from ex.(oct 11-nov11) in the Data Usage section in settings.
I have a galaxy s2 it is oct-29th today and the data usage cycle is saying i have used 0 data.(when a few days ago it said i had used around 500mb of data)
i have a 2g limit and when i check my "wifi" data usage cycle it says i have used 2.5gb of data have i gone over my limit?
if i use wifi will i be charged for data usage? such as facebook twitter skype etc on a wifi connected source
- 10-29-2013, 04:01 PM #2
- By muddy211 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:09 AM
- By Joann Prinzivalli in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:08 AM
- By stryper in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:56 PM
- By Joe Coles in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:44 PM
- By emmanuelcg760 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:08 PM