View Poll Results: What Should I Do?
- 3. You may not vote on this poll
Sell my LG G Pro and put the money toward a 32GB N5
Wait til a KitKat like ROM comes out for the LG G Pro
What to Do w/ LG G Pro Now That N5 Is Here?!
I'll be honest, I'm a CrackBerry guy who fell in love with the LG G Pro. But I gotta say, the Nexus 5 is THE very first Nexus phone that actually makes me want to go out and spend $400, and more specifically Android 4.4 is the biggest factor in all of this.
Financially, I can afford to buy it, but my conscience won't allow me to splurge on something like a smartphone and drop $400+tax when I have a perfectly working flagship phone.
So, I've boiled it down to 2 options:
1. Sell my LG G Pro for $300-$350 and use that towards a 32GB N5
2. Root and ROM
Logically, I would just sell my G Pro, take the revenue and apply that toward the N5. But I got a sweet spot for the G Pro. The downside of option 2 is that I'd have for someone to come up with a KitKat like ROM for the G Pro.
What say ye?
- 11-02-2013, 01:34 AM #2
- 11-02-2013, 02:38 PM #4
- By iWalkerzx in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 01:47 AM
- By clevin in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:34 PM
- By Lisa Paul in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:05 PM
- By OnePalmAddict in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:14 PM
- By xstinkyx in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:06 PM