Android Central Application

bontjes

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking today that I wanted to listen to the Android Central podcast from yesterday; which made me think of a suggestion for the app. I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong category...
Anyway, my suggestion is... Wouldn't it be nice to list listen or even watch the podcast through chrome cast? Whether it be live through the application or the recording afterwards. I'm sure it's not nearly as easy as it may seem, but it is just a suggestion.

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking today that I wanted to listen to the Android Central podcast from yesterday; which made me think of a suggestion for the app. I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong category...
Anyway, my suggestion is... Wouldn't it be nice to list listen or even watch the podcast through chrome cast? Whether it be live through the application or the recording afterwards. I'm sure it's not nearly as easy as it may seem, but it is just a suggestion.

Thanks!

I think you might have better luck posting here: AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and Help - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

Thanks!

Yeah, that's something we'll look at — but you can also just watch it through the YouTube app. My head looks great at 55 inches of 720p! :p