Can't decide - Note 3, Galaxy S4, or - cringe - iphone 5s.

meg2013

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to decide what phone I want for t-mobile. I loved my S3, and I've had and loved an S4 (except the battery life) when we were on AT&T. We recently switched to t-mobile and I'm wavering between these three models. The S4 is tried and true, the note looks awesome but I worry if it's too big and cumbersome to tote around in real life in my pocket. I also recently got an ipad, and while I haven't been impressed with iphone or ios 7 lately, I adore my ipad, and I am wondering if it would be easier to have everything together on one OS. Help me make some decisions!

xravishx

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't go with the iPhone. It's one thing to have a tablet of a totally different brands, but switching phones is a pain in the ****.

I just recently switched from my BlackBerry to a Note 3. That was an ordeal as I had to migrate over to a new ecosystem. I would probably migrate back if I could get some of the same functionality through some of the apps I get on Android, but I know it will be another huge ordeal.

I would recommend the following advice: If it ain't buy l broke, don't fix it. I would highly recommend either going with either the S4 or Note 3. It's a much easier transition and you already know you'll like at least one of them.

BTW, I love the Note 3. Being a guy, my pants' pockets are naturally large so it fits just fine.

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Note 3 or Moto X. iCloud is awesome. iOS is awesome. You have an iOS device, grab the Note 3. Fast, high resale value, 4.3 out of the box (hopefully 4.4 soon), it really is like having a tablet and phone with you at all times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34