Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By jdevenberg
  • 1 Post By Jerry Hildenbrand
  • 1 Post By pseudoware
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ban.

I was ban for a problem with a user on comments. I ask something someone respond me on Spanish and I reply with a eh? And the some other users begin attacks against me on Spanish. I wrote I know why people hate Mexicans. They replied me with more Spanish. I told them to eat tacos and beans and then I got banned. So why? I accept ban if others users were banned as well.

posted from chingaTuMadre EPN
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Ban.

Ban from news.

posted from chingaTuMadre EPN

Because racism is ignorant and not tolerated.
    Thanked by 5:

I banned you. Change your signature or I will ban you from these forums as well.

As mentioned, racially charged remarks have no place at Android Central, in any form.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    _X_ likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hildenbrand View Post
    I banned you. Change your signature or I will ban you from these forums as well.

As mentioned, racially charged remarks have no place at Android Central, in any form.
    Did you ban them as well? They insult me in Spanish...

posted from ch

I do not speak Spanish. I speak English and German, as well as a bit of Dutch and French. This was in English.

Ban.-screen-shot-2013-11-06-4.50.21-pm.png

If you can point out racial slurs in Spanish to me, I would appreciate it, and they will be dealt with. It's something we do not tolerate.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by:

Please post a link to that so I can take action.
    Thank you.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Will do. But after work. Because I am using app

posted from ch

Quote Originally Posted by Podolsky View Post
    Will do. But after work. Because I am using app

posted from ch
    Thank you.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

This is the best I could do since app does not have option to upload an image. On comments you can see what I translate.

posted from ch

Global Posts
    6,466 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Podolsky, I am removing your post image for forum cleanliness, but I want to reassure you that Jerry and the moderator teams can still view it. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this action. Thanks!

Jerry, posting the link for you.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Podolsky, I am removing your post image for forum cleanliness, but I want to reassure you that Jerry and the moderator teams can still view it. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this action. Thanks!

Jerry, posting the link for you.
    If moderator can see it, there is no problem.

posted from ch
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

This situation has been dealt with. I appreciate the translation help, even though you were banned from blog comments.

On the blog, and in these forums, racially charged remarks will get you the boot.

I'm all for free expression, and tend to have a hands-off policy on blog post comments whenever possible. Most of the rest of the staff feels the same way. But this doesn't apply to the forums, where user interaction is paramount and a friendly atmosphere is the number one requirement for a good user experience.

An easy way I like to explain it in the forums, pretend like your Grandmother is reading everything you post.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    _X_

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hildenbrand View Post
    A guy post such vulgarity on his signature then cries because he got banned form making racists comments. Jerry you have a lot of patients.

Posted via Android Central App

Jerry's a doctor?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    _X_ likes this.