Apps all stopped working and internet not working

Alien23

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,
everytime I go on an app, it stopped working. For instance, when I go on Crime City, it says "Unfortunately, Crime City has stopped" Also, on the bottom right, it displays the status of my internet. It is usually all blue, but for some reason, it is grey.

Thanks!

Alien23

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I am now having another problem. When I try to connect to my internet, it says "Avoided Poor Internet Connection" but my computer is working fine on the internet.

Alien23

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I really don't know what's happening with my tablet. The internet thing is now blue, but all the internet games have stopped working and everytime I go on the, it says what I told you in my previous message. Everytime I try to uninstall an app, it stays there and won't go. When I try and install an app, it says that Google Play Store has stopped.

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
What device are you using? It sounds like you're using your home Wi-Fi? If so, try rebooting your router.

tap'n

Alien23

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I can't even get onto the internet. I do however have a new tablet, so is there a way I can transfer my apps from my old one, to my new one?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke