- 53 Posts
Android Device Manager working?
It's not working for me.
The setting is enabled on both my Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 as device administrators.
Whenever I go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager I'm unable to select my other phone (grayed out). It also doesn't locate any devices.
Is it not working for anyone else?
- 11-10-2013, 11:04 PM #2
- 53 Posts
Re: Android Device Manager working?
I've been checking the last few days to see if it would ever work without luck.
The thing is, I rarely ever close my Firefox browser and usually have about 30 tabs open at any one time, so I finally decided to close it out and delete the cache. I do the same routine about once or twice a month. Anyway, it's working now. I kind of figured as much when I saw it working using Firefox on my Nexus 5 today.
- 11-12-2013, 08:52 AM #4
- By Bert Coules in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 36Last Post: 11-16-2013, 05:05 PM
- By IceCold803 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-13-2013, 01:26 PM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2013, 11:10 PM
- By tem#AC in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2013, 05:45 PM
- By Kelly Wright in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2013, 05:11 PM