Just for fun
What Android phone do you have and why did you pick that one?
For me I have the Nexus 5 I had a GS4 but did not like touchWiz I also went out and got a Nexus 7 and fell in love with it. I like stock Android I like getting all the updates first and also getting that clean Google experience.MacBookPro, iPad, iPod. My go to device are Nexus5 and Nexus 7(2013).
- 11-12-2013, 01:27 PM #2
- 11-12-2013, 03:06 PM #3
- 2,611 Posts
Re: Just for fun
Note 2, for the larger screen and S-Pen. Also a major contributing factor is the user-replaceable battery and SD card. As to Touchwiz, it doesn't bother me at all. It's not the most attractive looking skin, but it has a ton of functionality especially when it comes to the S-Pen.
- 11-12-2013, 08:01 PM #4
- 11-12-2013, 09:15 PM #5
- 11-14-2013, 07:14 PM #6
- 11-14-2013, 07:37 PM #7
- 11-14-2013, 11:50 PM #8
- 11-15-2013, 12:19 AM #9
Re: Just for fun
White AT&T Note 3.
Screen is beautiful. Love the 5.7" size. S-Pen. Camera. 32GB. Design. Resale value.
Great phone. Had to give up my moto x for it, that was Really hard to do.
I actually 'like' touchwiz. (by 'like' I mean I don't hate it)
Awesome device.iOS and Android are BOTH great.
iPhone 6+, Nokia 1520, 2014 Moto X, iPhone 6+, Note 4..
Currently using 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 5 & iPhone 6 64GB on AT&T
- 11-15-2013, 03:27 AM #10
- By clemson77on in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 11-13-2013, 06:54 PM
- By changejoy in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2013, 09:40 AM
- By sgb310 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2013, 02:04 PM
- By seppy53 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 11:06 AM
- By Nerdcorist in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2013, 11:04 AM