Can anyone tell me does listening to international radio use much internet usage?

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
For example listening to European radio from Australia using an android phone, please.
Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
It really depends on the type of data being streamed, the quality, source, etc. It definitely has the potential to be a lot of data, similar to Pandora or the Google Play Music app.

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Just Google the app you're using and "data usage".

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Hi, sorry can you explain that a bit more for me pls.
Do you mean go to the app in Google play, or do a Google search on the internet, or....
And then what do I do?
Ta

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Use the data usage calculator in your settings to see how much data the app(s) in question are using.

That's very interesting! I was amazed when I saw how much Mb's some apps are using. I'll keep an eye on that. Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, sorry can you explain that a bit more for me pls.
Do you mean go to the app in Google play, or do a Google search on the internet, or....
And then what do I do?
Ta

I think he means to Google 'How much data does Pandora use?' Obviously replacing Pandora with whatever app you use.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
That's very interesting! I was amazed when I saw how much Mb's some apps are using. I'll keep an eye on that. Thanks

You'll be very surprised how much data some apps use in the background if you are not careful.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol