My PS4 is here and I want to get rid of my PS3 and the games. How much would ask for for an 80GB PS3 with two PS controllers and 17 games? ?
(games are like, infamous, heavy rain, all of the COD starting from MW2 but no ghost, the first UFC game I think it's 2009, GTA 4 & 5, little big karting, first two motorstorms, Zuma fit, and 4 other games I can't remember off the top of my head)
My Nexus 5 Rocks \m/
- 11-21-2013, 07:48 AM #2
- 11-21-2013, 09:45 AM #4
Re: how much?
You could also take a look at what other people are selling the unit for to get a rough idea on the value. It's not the most scientific way, but is another good starting point Enjoy that PS4, looks to be a fun console to have and graphics look great.
- 11-21-2013, 10:36 AM #5
Re: how much?
I can't remember, is the 80 GB model backwards compatible with PS2 games? I know that last time I was looking (about a year ago), backwards compatible models were bringing in about a 25% premium over non backwards compatible models.
- By MAK85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:50 PM
- By richard_325 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:26 PM
- By Nana Helen in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2013, 10:36 AM
- By Samantha Hoy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 11:08 PM
- By cbgb84 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2013, 04:42 PM