If Cell Phones Were Cars...
So my friend is in the market for a new phone (current VZ Gnex user). He can be considered "advanced" or "professional" in the technical realm. However, he doesn't keep up with all the new phones on the market and when he went to do his research he was rightfully overwhelmed with the current options. S4, HTC One, G2, Nexus 5, MotoX.... Well he also likes cars and he comes to me and asks me to compare all these phones with an equivalent car. Engine Power vs Phone Performance, Car Interior vs Software looks/bloatware and so on. What do you guys think?
- 11-26-2013, 01:26 PM #2
Re: If Cell Phones Were Cars...
I upgraded to the Note 2...used so I could keep unlimited data at a decent price.
Moto X- Family Sedan
Nexus 5- Honda Accord or any car from Fast and the Furious
HTC One- Audi A7. Gorgeous inside and out with performance
S4- Mustang- fast, nice features, a bit uncomfortable at times, performance issues
G2- Luxury SUV/ Luxury Pickup....can do it all and does a lot well, but at times you miss having a cab on the back.....
My analogies .
The nexus is not on Verizon. So that isn't an option.
If it were me it would be the G2 or the Note 3. But I like size of the screens.
- 11-26-2013, 01:40 PM #3
- 11-26-2013, 01:50 PM #5
- By Mike_47 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 19Last Post: 11-29-2013, 09:19 PM
- By asen_y2k in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2013, 09:03 PM
- By fritzli3 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2013, 05:06 PM
- By Harmdizzle in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:59 PM
- By dockticious in forum Samsung Galaxy GioReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:46 PM