Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Question regarding My Note 3

    Hello, I need someone's help please. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, my carrier is T-Mobile. It is the SM-N900T. I put in a 64 GB Sandisk Micro SD card. I have a problem, I love the phone, but everytime I want to turn off the phone and re-start, the phone re-starts, but it keeps re-booting and re-booting. I found a rather annoying solution to it. In order for the phone to stop keeping re-booting, I have to take out the 64 GB Sandsik Micro SD card. Then I turn the phone on, and no problem it re-boots normally. Then I re-insert the 64 GB Micro SD card into the phone and everything is okay. I formatted the Micro SD card using my phone, but the problem persists everytime I turn off the phone. I have to repear the process over and over. Does anyone know a way to stop this? I would appreciate any info you can provide. Thank you all very kindly in advance.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Question regarding My Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Martinez3 View Post
    Hello, I need someone's help please. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, my carrier is T-Mobile. It is the SM-N900T. I put in a 64 GB Sandisk Micro SD card. I have a problem, I love the phone, but everytime I want to turn off the phone and re-start, the phone re-starts, but it keeps re-booting and re-booting. I found a rather annoying solution to it. In order for the phone to stop keeping re-booting, I have to take out the 64 GB Sandsik Micro SD card. Then I turn the phone on, and no problem it re-boots normally. Then I re-insert the 64 GB Micro SD card into the phone and everything is okay. I formatted the Micro SD card using my phone, but the problem persists everytime I turn off the phone. I have to repear the process over and over. Does anyone know a way to stop this? I would appreciate any info you can provide. Thank you all very kindly in advance.
    That's a weird one, I have the 64GB sandisk card and this has not happened to me.

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Question regarding My Note 3

    How did you format your 64 Card? Did you the Note 3 to format it or a PC software?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Question regarding My Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Martinez3 View Post
    How did you format your 64 Card? Did you the Note 3 to format it or a PC software?
    I put mine into the note 3 and formatted it there.

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Question regarding My Note 3

    Now I need to know what happens...I just bought two 64gb SanDisk ultras from best buy ($34 each) and hope there is a solution. I currently have a Samsung 64gb card and have restarted numerous time without fail...

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Question regarding My Note 3

    I just experienced this. Must be this post. It's bad luck. I have a Samsung 64gb card and decided to power down. When I powered up I was stuck on the tmobile startup screen. Had to pull the card.

    It started up right away and I reinserted the card. I could feel the heat coming from the back of the phone, even through my otterbox.

    I guess there is a problem with scanning the card or maybe it takes a long time to scan. I waited 2 minutes, maybe I should have waited 5 minutes?

    Posted via Android Central App
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Question regarding My Note 3

    Thank you all for all your help. I just found out last week that Samsung has put out a 64 GB Mirco SD Card Slot. I didn't have to format it or nothing. I got from Best Buy, a bit steep at $99, but it's cool though. I should have gotten it through Amazon. Have a Happy New Year Guys..
  8. #8  
    KWKSLVR's Avatar

    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts

    Default Re: Question regarding My Note 3

    Reformat the card for sure. I had similar problems from all of my blackberries and every Android device I've ever owned with a card slot, unfortunately.

    Posted via Android Central App
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Question regarding My Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by willanaya View Post
    I just experienced this. Must be this post. It's bad luck. I have a Samsung 64gb card and decided to power down. When I powered up I was stuck on the tmobile startup screen. Had to pull the card.

    It started up right away and I reinserted the card. I could feel the heat coming from the back of the phone, even through my otterbox.

    I guess there is a problem with scanning the card or maybe it takes a long time to scan. I waited 2 minutes, maybe I should have waited 5 minutes?

    Posted via Android Central App
    The 64 gig cards come formatted in exFAT, while phones usually want them formatted in FAT32. Let the phone format the card.

    Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
  10. #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Martinez3 View Post
    Thank you all for all your help. I just found out last week that Samsung has put out a 64 GB Mirco SD Card Slot. I didn't have to format it or nothing. I got from Best Buy, a bit steep at $99, but it's cool though. I should have gotten it through Amazon. Have a Happy New Year Guys..
    Why didn't you go to best buy during black Friday and get it for $35?

    Posted via Android Central App
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: Question regarding My Note 3

    I didn't know it was on sale. I'll note this for future reference...Thanks....
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Question regarding My Note 3

    I got a Sandisk 64gb Ultra Class 10 in my Note 3, I put it when I purchased my Note 3 on Oct 11. Loaded it up with my movies, pics and music. It hasn't skipped a beat. As soon I put the card in my Note 3, I told the phone to format it.. No problems. That $99 Sandisk 64 gb, should be the EXTREME.. The Ultra sells for about 30 to 40% cheaper than the Sandisk Extreme. BTW. never experienced a reboot problem or any problem related to the sd card.

Similar Threads

  1. I got my Android 4.3 upgrade!
    By barskin in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2013, 09:26 PM
  2. Question for a rooted user?
    By weston87 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 06:34 PM
  3. Need help rooting my galexy S3 4.3 SGH-1747
    By meatmissle in forum AT&T Galaxy S3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:20 PM
  4. Question regarding vibration
    By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:27 AM
  5. My Blackberry headphones work well with LG G2!
    By heading4tomorrow in forum LG G2
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 12:57 AM

Posting Permissions

B