What should i get based on these needs?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Because of the lack of apps?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Just the situation they have put themselves in. They offer nothing special people don't already have with Android or iOS. It will take a lot for them to catch up, if they ever do. BTW, I've owned a Z10.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Just the situation they have put themselves in. They offer nothing special people don't already have with Android or iOS. It will take a lot for them to catch up, if they ever do. BTW, I've owned a Z10.

Thanks for reply about this. Yes, I'm a big Android fan but I think as much competition as possible between platforms is always a good thing. I hope they get their stuff together too. I ordered a Z10 during the sale last week and haven't heard a peep since the order confirmation. I'm wondering now not only if I'll get it before Xmas but if I'll get it at all...

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a q10 and it's an amazing phone, the new BB operating system is awesome as well, if they had all the apps that Android had I might not be using this phone right now

Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a q10 and it's an amazing phone, the new BB operating system is awesome as well, if they had all the apps that Android had I might not be using this phone right now

Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X

Is the q10 like the z10 only with the physical keyboard?

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
For what it's worth you dont side load on 10.2.1 you can download directly through amazon app store, 1mobile etc.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
For what it's worth you dont side load on 10.2.1 you can download directly through amazon app store, 1mobile etc.

Yes, it's good. But I'm not sure what it will ship with or whether it would get ota updates. It might only get to 10.1

Edit: and I know the OS can be side loaded but it isn't likely the phone will be rooted...

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12