Coin - A card to hold all your cards

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
https://onlycoin.com/

Has anyone looking into this at all? I implore you all to watch the video, and if you're someone like me who has a ton of cards and would love one that connects them all, this is for you. The technology behind it is actually rather clever, the only thing I need to yet figure out is if the scanner can be used on an android device. Let me know what you think, as I am curious to hear the opinions of others.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Old news already been reported by AC. Phil myself and others already pre-ordered it.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My apologies I must have missed the posting. So can you confirm that the reader can be used by an android device?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
If u read the Q&A you will see it will work with Android.
Q. What mobile platforms will Coin support?
A. Coin mobile apps will be available for iOS and Android. We'll keep track of demand for Windows phone support and consider this for the future.
Also if u don't pre-order soon it'll run u $100. Early adopters can get it currently for $50. But it's not ****tting tillll summer 2014
My apologies I must have missed the posting. So can you confirm that the reader can be used by an android device?

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I saw that, I also must have missed that it would work with Android. I read most of the Q and A page.