1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

I'm having issues getting the app to change my profile picture that shows up for comments and whatever. It's a picture of my ex wife and I, so you can imagine why I'm trying to change it. To be clear, it appears to change on the profile part of the app, and I've even deleted that picture specifically, but it still shows on my comments. Anyone else have this problem? If so, any suggestions or help would be great, guys. Thanks a lot.

Edit: But my updated picture shows up on this thread, which is odd because after posting this to the forums I commented on someone else's comment on a story about the G Flex and my old picture showed up.
    Sent via my Verizon Moto X

Global Posts
    13,877 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: AC app profile picture problem

Quote Originally Posted by sentinelred View Post
    I'm having issues getting the app to change my profile picture that shows up for comments and whatever. It's a picture of my ex wife and I, so you can imagine why I'm trying to change it. To be clear, it appears to change on the profile part of the app, and I've even deleted that picture specifically, but it still shows on my comments. Anyone else have this problem? If so, any suggestions or help would be great, guys. Thanks a lot.

Edit: But my updated picture shows up on this thread, which is odd because after posting this to the forums I commented on someone else's comment on a story about the G Flex and my old picture showed up.
    Sent via my Verizon Moto X
    Might be an issue with the app. Have you tried changing it on a desktop PC?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: AC app profile picture problem

Try reloading a new picture with different dimensions.