- 12-05-2013, 06:35 PM #2
Re: Best external speaker solution
However, yes, you can connect a 3.5mm minijack directly to the headphone output. You'll want to set the volume at ~75-80% on the phone and let the external speaker's amp do the rest.
Last edited by Haalcyon; 12-06-2013 at 01:10 AM.Live long and prosper.
- 12-05-2013, 10:10 PM #4
- By eve6er69 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2013, 09:00 AM
- By Kolten Nay in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:07 PM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 50Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:05 PM
- By angel21612 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2013, 08:42 PM
- By kabenac in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:49 PM