Hello fellow Androids and, more specifically, Nexus owners. I'm sure many of you have heard about the custom timeline feature. If you haven't, it allows you to curate a list of tweets into a timeline that you create and name. You can read more . As a Nexus 4 owner and Nexus enthusiast in general, I decided to create a custom timeline named 'Nexus Photography' to showcase great photos taken with various Nexus devices. The camera on Nexus devices hasn't been considered 'great' among its contenders. But, as an enthusiast, it's hard not to evangelize the phone that you use and show off its capabilities. If you're like me, you take a lot of casual pictures with your phone and don't end up posting them anywhere because it may not be worthy of Flickr or even Instagram. I started posting them on Twitter after seeing some of the Nexus 5 shots by Myriam. With that said, I invite you to join the project by posting your tweets here. I think that's the easiest way without your having to mention me.

Here are the guidelines:
  • The photo must be taken with the stock camera app; other modes are fair and encouraged (i.e. HDR+ on the Nexus 5)
  • Make sure the photo is uploaded with the pic.twitter.com link (I think that's the only method that's viewable inline if you know what I mean)
  • Describe the shot or location
  • Tag the tweet with the camera used and any other relevant info (i.e #hdr, #panorama, etc.)

You can check out some of the existing entries to get an idea:
Looking forward to your photos!