- 12-11-2013, 06:49 AM #2
- 12-11-2013, 11:21 AM #3
Re: Galaxy Wonder
Agreed. First try to turn off the device and turn it on again (reboot). If that doesn't help, delete unnecessary apps to clear some memory, also; check for viruses which may be present.
If all else fails, a factory reset will definitely fix the problem.
- 12-12-2013, 08:11 AM #5
- By Harshuvinod in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 18Last Post: 03-14-2014, 02:14 AM
- By RG13 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 08:33 PM
- By kmarantz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:33 PM
- By DJSDesign in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:39 AM
- By violetunicorns in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:11 PM