Samsungs painful smartphone software
Galaxy Note 3 Review: Software is Painful, MIT Professor Says | BGR
Apparently Samsung have recently acknowledged these criticisms (finally) and have plans to change things:
Samsung focusing on improving software, allocates half of R&D workforce to the cause | SamMobile
Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1
- 12-11-2013, 08:15 PM #2
Re: Samsungs painful smartphone software
But it won't truly be authentic Touchwiz without the lag included, which is a feature in and of itself and part of the experience.
Fortunately we have Google Edition.
- By laurenburns in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 06:39 PM
- By rosanna jane in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:31 PM
- By kokopely in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:20 PM
- By Keith Allen1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 05:28 PM
- By Vanhoutte Jens in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:56 PM