- 111 Posts
Google Play Shipment Times
Yesterday I ordered my Nexus 5. Estimated Delivery Time: 4-5weeks.
Two days ago the phone would have been delivered in 1-2 days. Wonder if they have phones and are just managing the shimpments.
Thought I could receive my new Nexus 5 before Christmas, but once logged on my account it's still displayed as "waiting".
Based on your experience, is really possible that I have to wait January 10th before my phone leaves the warehouse?
- 12-12-2013, 09:27 AM #2
Re: Google Play Shipment Times
Is it possible? Yes.
Is it likely? I doubt it. They're covering themselves since its Xmas time and things happen. I don't have personal experience with the Play Store but this is my experience l elsewhere.
Best of luck.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
- By RedDiamond in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2014, 06:15 AM
- By mrsmumbles in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 31Last Post: 12-14-2013, 12:43 AM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:03 AM
- By Anthony Hughes in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:12 AM
- By David Cornett in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:37 PM