Controversy - Google takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

tab54

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Not sure about the rest of you but I thought the day would never come but I have deleted anything GOOGLE. Its amazing how Google have advanced and taken our lives over in a subliminal manner. Each ANDROID update on my NEXUS 4/7 is a GOOGLE update. They have complete control in how we use/share and store information. Sorry but the most dangerous country in the world - USA - is using this information and we cannot stop the APPS permissions (unless we Hack our software) and GOOGLE have cleverly "guided" us to use their software linked with well known social websites to gather and store that information. We DO NOT have the option to opt out. Only way is not to use them. GOOGLE is the most deadly Virus/Trojan out there and there is nothing out there to kill it. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED

Posted via Android Central App

pgg101

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
How do you expect Google to make money? They are not a charity. You get access to an inexpensive device, and in return, they monetize your usage. Sounds like a fair trade off to me? Otherwise, get a iPhone, WP8, or BlackBerry 10.

Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about the rest of you but I thought the day would never come but I have deleted anything GOOGLE. Its amazing how Google have advanced and taken our lives over in a subliminal manner. Each ANDROID update on my NEXUS 4/7 is a GOOGLE update. They have complete control in how we use/share and store information. Sorry but the most dangerous country in the world - USA - is using this information and we cannot stop the APPS permissions (unless we Hack our software) and GOOGLE have cleverly "guided" us to use their software linked with well known social websites to gather and store that information. We DO NOT have the option to opt out. Only way is not to use them. GOOGLE is the most deadly Virus/Trojan out there and there is nothing out there to kill it. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED

This is your first post?

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
And your first post is a troll. There needs to be some sort of prize.

And some of those words you're using do not mean what you must think they mean. Either that, or you're smoking something really good.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wait, wait, wait. You have a Nexus 4 and a Nexus 7. Of course the updates are Google updates. Google is the software developer for Nexus Phones. If you had an HTC One, you'd get HTC updates. If you had a Moto X, you'd get Motorola updates. If you had a Note 3 you'd get Samsung updates. There is not (and never has been) a single phone that ships with straight AOSP. The original Motorola Droid and Nexus One were both very close to AOSP, but were not in fact AOSP. If this is news to you and upsetting to you, it is only because you did not truly understand what you were buying in the first place.

tab54

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
If something is in the written word then it must be true. Information sharing is disclosure but does not mean its true. Much like forums people will believe because it written. Troll Jerry would you like share the funny stuff that keeps me happy? But then do I really have any funny stuff maybe maybe not😉

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If something is in the written word then it must be true. Information sharing is disclosure but does not mean its true. Much like forums people will believe because it written. Troll Jerry would you like share the funny stuff that keeps me happy? But then do I really have any funny stuff maybe maybe not��

The words you have written here are litterally barely comprehensible and have almost no meaning.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
If something is in the written word then it must be true. Information sharing is disclosure but does not mean its true. Much like forums people will believe because it written. Troll Jerry would you like share the funny stuff that keeps me happy? But then do I really have any funny stuff maybe maybe not

Seven is the monkey crow, when the focus of ability is inside the arena. Often times Internet studio work becomes flammable with unfortunate jelly, and ambitious interception gains are hazy. I would fall upon the boot and fortune, then chemistry can abort the pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.