Flashed and root sprint galaxy note 2 on boost mobile

tlafootball69

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Someone please help I need to know how to update my flashed and rooted sprint galaxy note 2 running on boost mobile to 4.3 I just got the update icon on my phone yesterday and want to update my phone someone please help because I also want to keep my root for the purpose of the wifi tether option so someone could you please point me in the right direction:confused:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Someone please help I need to know how to update my flashed and rooted sprint galaxy note 2 running on boost mobile to 4.3 I just got the update icon on my phone yesterday and want to update my phone someone please help because I also want to keep my root for the purpose of the wifi tether option so someone could you please point me in the right direction:confused:
Welcome to the forums. You need to visit the root forum for the Note 2 and see if there is a 4.3 ROM for your device. Also try checking XDA for a 4.3 ROM for the Sprint Note 3. If not, then you won't be able to keep root if you decide on taking the update and it's very possible that you won't be able to reroot right away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar