Google Play All Access Music pass - charging
Quick question for those who use the all access pass.
1. do you like it? seems pretty straight forward
2. billing - does the monthly cost come off your Google Play balance or do you need a credit card? I have about $50 in my play account and hope I can use that and not give out more CC.
- 12-18-2013, 09:07 AM #2
Re: Google Play All Access Music pass - charging
2) I have a Google Wallet account with a balance of $36 or so left. But it still charges my CC the $7.99 per month. I don't mind I buy apps here and there!
If you have any other questions let me know and feel free to ask away!HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- By CeasarNY in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 15Last Post: 12-20-2013, 04:53 PM
- By oven in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:45 PM
- By klpaolini in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:41 AM
- By IObit2013 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:31 AM
- By macntoss in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 05:27 AM