I have a problem with my wife about watching movies.
My wife is a German and I am an American.We love movies and have the same preference about movies. So we need a media player for our phone which can do configurations about subtitles and audio tracks.Thus we can enjoy the same movies with two languages.It will be very convenient for us.Can you recommend one?
- 12-20-2013, 01:14 AM #2
- 12-21-2013, 12:47 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: I have a problem with my wife about watching movies.
It supports doing configurations for subtitles and audio tracks. You can choose the languages you need . So I think you can listen to the German and look at the English, thus you can enjoy the same movies together.
Hope this helps you.
- By llfloyd79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 50Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:22 PM
- By RobboDroid in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:07 AM
- By airuonacloud in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 10Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:53 AM
- By taxiback in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:45 AM
- By bitfidelity in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:14 AM