- 44 Posts
HELP! Dropped my Nexus 7 and now it won't turn on?
I dropped my Nexus 7 and now it has a crack on the top right corner of the screen and now it won't turn on. The damage doesn't look TOO extensive, though, so I opened it up and checked the inside. There seems to be no internal damage, and I made sure the battery was plugged in nice and tight. But it still won't turn on! I tried to charge it, but the screen will only flicker on and off. Is there anything I can do? Surely it can't be completely broken, it was just one drop that only damaged part of the screen...
- 12-22-2013, 07:57 AM #2
Re: HELP! Dropped my Nexus 7 and now it won't turn on?
I'm no double E but it sounds like it may need to go back to Asus for repair. Could be a severed soldering point or a small crack in circuit boards. When/if you are able to get it repaired it may not be a terrible idea to think about considering a case.Live long and prosper.
- 12-23-2013, 06:09 PM #3
- By RootaRegg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:24 PM
- By Rj Pina in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 09:58 PM
- By jamak in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:53 AM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 07:23 PM
- By meow876 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:32 PM