- 16 Posts
Bought Tablet - It arrived with ZERO Charge/Battery Life
Is this normal? It was literally at Zero %. I actually bought 2 of the same, 1 was at 50% the other at 0%. I've since charged it up and it "seems" to be ok, but I'm considering just returning it for another one just to be safe.
Thanks in advance.
- 12-22-2013, 07:32 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-22-2013, 08:11 PM #3
Re: Bought Tablet - It arrived with ZERO Charge/Battery Life
Where for you buy from? Devices usually come somewhat charged. Though, I'm not sure it could be impossible to receive a perfectly fine device with zero charge.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By BobR1908 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 36Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:25 PM
- By androidsafe in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2013, 09:20 PM
- By luke318is in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:56 PM
- By thezcool in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2013, 06:22 PM
- By BombAppromotion in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:29 PM