- 9 Posts
Jellybean mic black out is back
I heard it was an old issue that sometimes when u use a jellybean phone, it happens that the other guy cant listen ur voice but you can listen his. This keeps happening in a series as if the microphone in ur phone is dead. But the prob is not there, jellybean is giving the prob. Now my phone, Sony Xperia L has jelly bean 4.2.2 giving the same prob.. I cant even do the calls.. I need to use a headset for calls. Else the guy on other side cannot hear me.
Btw- My phones mikes are perfectly fine. I used google's voice search and the voice recognition is accurate as well.
So has anyone else faced this problem?
I would be grateful if someone could tell me a solution to this.
And- I did look at call settings, could do nothing bout it. (well I am not even a rookie yet, so I dont mind u guys telling me to look something specific in there.)
Lets find a solution for this together
- By RedSwedishFish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:21 PM
- By Mugen_Cris in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2013, 03:01 PM
- By Alexander Sisterr in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:37 AM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:35 AM
- By weksa in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:32 AM