I Wish Google Would Fix The Broken Contacts Sync
I'm getting kind of tired of having to whack two services and their data, stop sync, reboot the phone, and restart sync every time contact data changes, just to stop Google Services from killing my battery.
Oh yeah: Then I have to re-do all my direct dial widgets. Grrr...
- 12-25-2013, 07:30 PM #2
Re: I Wish Google Would Fix The Broken Contacts Sync
I made a change to my contacts the other day and, subsequently, Google Services dominated my battery consumption each day follpwing. Last night I performed one of the "cleansing" procedures and today Google Services doesn't even show on the list. Google Play Services is at the bottom of the list.
One thread I came across implied Google's aware of the problem, but, for whatever reason(s), has not chosen to fix it.
- 12-25-2013, 08:18 PM #4Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By StLouisMan2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2014, 06:14 PM
- By thetechteen420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:54 PM
- By delta7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2013, 03:37 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 10:10 PM
- By Version1pointoh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:59 PM