And what did you get for Xmas?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought myself a Galaxy Note 3, Xbox One and PS4. Seriously that's it. I paid for it all. Lol

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I bought myself a Galaxy Note 3, Xbox One and PS4. Seriously that's it. I paid for it all. Lol

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

That's a lot of expensive items. So if I ask you for $300 it won't be a problem then?

Posted Via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Since I got the Note 2 in June, The Note 3 in October and just bought 2 of the grandkids Lumia 521's (at their request, btw), I'm pretty teched out for a couple weeks. Did get some BB gift cards to help with that new Samsung TV I'm getting at the after Xmas sale though, I'm not thoroughly teched out, yet. ;)

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I got to watch my kids open nook HDs put 50s in their pocket and many other things. Spending time with family, food, and drink........I am one content man.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Since I got the Note 2 in June, The Note 3 in October and just bought 2 of the grandkids Lumia 521's (at their request, btw), I'm pretty teched out for a couple weeks. Did get some BB gift cards to help with that new Samsung TV I'm getting at the after Xmas sale though, I'm not thoroughly teched out, yet. ;)

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Ha, I got my Moto X a couple weeks ago and now with the HP Split X2, I'm all set. I'm still thinking on getting a Chrome cast, but a hdmi cord might just be what the doctor ordered.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I got to watch my kids open nook HDs put 50s in their pocket and many other things. Spending time with family, food, and drink........I am one content man.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I feel where you are coming from, minus the kids part ha ha.

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I got a pair of slippers, some cookies, aftershave and a fishing sunglasses. No tech gift for dad, but I got them all some tech gifts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad